We want your research to be a part of our journal!
How to Submit:
All submissions must be written by persons currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university.
Once all formatting guidelines have been met, please email your submission to: email@example.com
Please attach your paper, make the subject of your email “Submission-[last name]” and include your full name in the body of the email.
Please include a cover page with the following information:
- Email and Phone number
- Anticipated Date of Graduation and University
- Date of Completion of the Paper
- Word Count and Page Count (please have papers in the approximate range of 8-15 pages (exclusive of references))
- Course Name and Number
- Professor Name
- Brief, 1-2 Sentence Summary of Your Paper
On the second page, please include a 250 word abstract
Please ensure your submission meets the following formatting criteria
- Word Document
- 12-point font
- Times New Roman
- One Inch Margins
- Left Justify
- Chicago Style Citations are preferred but not required
- Attempt to follow Chicago Style with regards to names, dates, numbers, statistics etc.